- Tuna tartar with citrus, marinated watermelon and herring eggs
- Marinated salmon tartar with dried tomatoes, mustard cream and passion fruit
- Steak tartar with olive and dried tomato bread
- Corvina fish tiradito with achiote, jalapeño peppers and coconut
- Lobster tiradito with pico de gallo salsa and coriander
- Tomato salad with mascarpone cheese and basil
- Fresh green salad with baby vegetables
- Burrata cheese with tomato and olive oil caviar
- Fish from the sea s/m
- Avila steak with gnocchis and tomato (recommended for two people)
- Sirloin (400 grs) served with polenta and shitake mushrooms
- Supreme chicken at 65º determined served with morel mushrooms and potatoes
- OX Hamburguer with crunchy tomato bread served with canarian style potatoes
Don't wait for people to tell you about it!
Appetiser or after-lunch or after-dinner conversation? Coffee or tea? Vegan or vegetarian? Gin tonic or rum and coke?